LIQUOR LICENSE NUMBER: 007/OFF/9140/2017.
Moturoa Island Wine Ltd – Terms & Conditions
The term Moturoa Island Wine Ltd or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Suite 312, 121 Customs Street, Auckland Central, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
- The contents of our website are for general information purposes only. They are not intended to replace a full consultation with a qualified health professional. If you are suffering from any health condition or disease, acute, ongoing or otherwise, you should seek specialist advice from a qualified health professional. You must not rely on any statement contained on, or contents of, our website without taking such specialist advice. In particular but without limitation, you should not rely on any contents of our website as a diagnosis or treatment of any health condition or disease, acute, ongoing or otherwise. We accept no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of your reliance on any part of the contents of our Site.
- You always have the choice to unsubscribe from our email marketing communications. It is our policy to remove any member from our database upon the member’s request.
SALE OF ALCOHOL ONLINE
- It is illegal to sell liquor to anyone under the age of 18, and it is illegal to buy liquor when under the age of 18. It is also illegal to make a false declaration of age in order to purchase liquor.
- If you are under the age of 18, please do not attempt to use this site to purchase liquor. By clicking on “Checkout” and completing an order online, you are confirming you are over the age of 18 and legally eligible to purchase liquor.
- Product prices quoted on our website are inclusive of GST. You must pay us the full price quoted. Prices shown on the website are in New Zealand Dollars and your credit card will be charged in New Zealand Dollars.
- We reserve the right to vary prices without notice.
DELIVERY AND TRANSIT
Moturoa Island Wines will use its best endeavours to despatch orders between two and (no later than) five business days after the day the customer’s order is received and the customer has received confirmation of their order from Moturoa Island Wines via email or equivalent.
- Product prices are quoted exclusive of transit costs.
- Any courier or handling charges in relation to a customer’s order will be notified to the customer at the time the order is placed and added to the price.
- Moturoa Island Wines ships throughout New Zealand.
- Moturoa Island Wines is not responsible for any failure to deliver or delay in delivery by any event outside of its reasonable control.
PAYMENT TERMS, CHARGES & INVOICING
- You must pay us in full and only by credit card (as applicable) at the time that you submit your order unless we have agreed to give you credit.
- If you pay by credit card you agree to indemnify us against any default by your credit card company to make payment to us in full.
- If we agree to give you credit, you are required to pay us in full no later than the 19 days following the date of your order (“due date”), provided that if in our sole opinion an unsatisfactory feature develops in our trading relationship with you, we reserve the right to cancel the credit period and require that you pay us immediately.
REMEDIES FOR NON-PAYMENT
- We will charge you interest at the rate of 1.5% per month on all amounts owing by you to us and unpaid after the due date. Interest will accrue on a daily basis and will continue to be payable even if we obtain a court judgment.
- We reserve the right to recover any products for which you have not paid by the due date. You agree that we shall not be responsible for any loss or damage arising as a result of recovery and resale of the products save where such loss or damage arises from our negligence including that of our employees and contractors.
- All costs associated with collection of any unpaid amounts will be charged to you in the event that your account remains unpaid.
CANCELLATION, RETURN AND REPLACEMENT
After Moturoa Island Wines has accepted a customer’s order for products, the customer may not cancel the order without Moturoa Island Wine’s consent;
- Moturoa Island Wines will not consent to cancellation if it has processed documentation in fulfilment of the customer’s order
- Returns for credit will be given at Moturoa Island Wine’s discretion. The cost of return will be the customer’s responsibility; there will be no returns, exchanges or refunds if the customer changes their mind or decides that they no longer want the products for any reason
- In the event that Moturoa Island Wines consents to cancellation, it may require the customer to pay the handling/transit charge exclusive of GST
QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS
If you have any questions, comments or concern about any of the information on our website, or if you have technical issues regarding our website, please email: email@example.com